PayBito Aids Enterprises with White Label Software to Build Crypto Exchange Platform
Leading USA based Cryptocurrency trading and exchange platform PayBito helps enterprises with white label software to set up their exchange platform.
PALO ALTO, CALIF. NOVEMBER 27, 2019: Cryptocurrency exchange platform PayBito is helping enterprises to set up their trading and exchange platform through white-label software solutions. The service allows enterprises to leverage PayBito’s robust exchange software and experience in the area of running exchanges, to build their brand and business.
Over just a short period, PayBito has garnered immense popularity in the global markets. The platform experienced a substantial surge in trading volume, making it one of the top three USA based crypto trading and exchange platforms.
In an interactive session with the media Raj Chowdhury, CEO of PayBito commented,
“Following the present trend, enterprises are looking for ways to be a part of the ongoing crypto revolution. However, most of them lack the resources needed to build an exchange platform. PayBito’s white-label software solution and support is a perfect fit for their needs. It allows enterprises to launch and run their trading and exchange platform, without going through the hassle of building one from scratch.”
PayBito – What the White Label Exchange Software has to offer?
PayBito offers white-label software solutions to enterprises who want to build their exchange and trading platform. It gives them access to the expertise of professionals who are well adept in Blockchain technology, cryptocurrency trading, and advanced security systems.
Features of the White Label Crypto Exchange Software
PayBito has designed the interface keeping in mind the user’s ease of operation. It comes also comes with a user-friendly dashboard for both the clients and the admin.
The white-label software comes with key features such as:
- A Multi-currency, high-frequency crypto trading and exchange platform that supports all major global fiat currencies
- An encrypted hot wallet along with a multi-signature cold wallet
- Geography specific KYC and AML procedures for user compliance
- A robust high-frequency matching engine
- Ease of adding and removing cryptocurrencies trading pairs as required
- Compatibility with Web, Desktop, Android, and iOS
- Regulatory Compliance Measures
PayBito follows regulatory practices of existing financial institutions such as Banks.
The KYC/AML check is at par with banking standards- such as government ID proof and residence proof, Bank statements, etc. The exchange users are mandated to provide a profile picture with their ID in hand so that it can be validated that they are not using someone else’s ID.
The user data is run through AML databases. PayBito is also in the process of putting KNOW YOUR TRANSACTION module in place. It will help them know and analyze the user KYC information to the source and pre-source of the transaction in addition to destination user KYC.
Advanced Security Protocols
- PayBito ensures bank-level security to protect the exchange at a minimum
- The preventions cybersecurity infrastructure consists of Firewalls, Virtual Private Network, Unified Threat Management, Network access control, and Identity services
- The Detection cybersecurity infrastructure consists of Intrusion prevention systems, Secure Web Gateways, Email security, and Network package brokerage.
- The Remedial cybersecurity infrastructure consists of Advanced Malware protection, Network behavior analytics and malware sandboxing.
On top of that, PayBito has a 4 layered architecture, which is Web, Application, Blockchain database, and primary database, which is way ahead of the conventional cyber resilience solutions that even the major organizations use today. Moreover, the cybersecurity system prevents intrusions, ensures higher availability, and maintains faster uptime with zero data loss in the unlikely scenario of a cyber-attack.
PayBito uses servers spread in different locations across the globe to ensure fault tolerance. It has a Disaster Recovery (DR) and near disaster recovery sites (NDR) strategically located to ensure that there is no downtime and data loss, ever.
PayBito is a leading cryptocurrency asset trading platform operating globally. The platform is designed and managed by a team with rich experience in Banking security systems, Cryptocurrency trading and Blockchain technology. PayBito offers some of the best rates and top-notch security in the crypto world.