HashCash Now a global leader in White Label Cryptocurrency Exchange
PayBito, Hashcash’s trade and cryptocurrency exchange platform to buy, sell and trade a variety of Cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, and more, is a leading business unit of the company’s product line.
Inspired by PayBito’s massive popularity and user demand, Hashcash is set to offer cryptocurrency enthusiasts a chance to host their own trading and exchange platform built using PayBito’s infrastructure.
“PayBito has been offering the White Label exchange product to scores of enterprises, big and small. In an unexpected trend, we are observing a sudden spike in interest from large banks looking to offer cryptocurrency exchange as a service to their retail customers,” said Raj Chowdhury, Managing Director of HashCash Consultants.
The White Label cryptocurrency exchange software is multicurrency, SegWit enabled, multi-signature, and high-frequency trading platform for digital assets, and offers features such as:
- 3-point architecture and DB encryption for advanced security against prospective hackers
- Supports major world fiat currencies such as USD, Euro among others
- Multi-signature cold wallet, and encrypted hot wallet
- Multiple cryptocurrencies (including Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin, Ethereum, XRP, HCX and ERC20 tokens) support
- Flexible architecture allowing easy addition and removal of Cryptocurrencies according to specific requirements
- Follows specific KYC protocols for verification and AML checks for compliance
- Defaults to price-time priority matching engine but can be customized as per requirements
- The product is available in iOS, Android, and Web versions
- Offers liquidity integration with major exchanges of the customer’s choice
- The White Label cryptocurrency exchange software also has advanced features such as SegWit, BIP-32, Firebase, among others
The interface of this cryptocurrency trade and exchange platform is designed with its users’ ease of operation in mind, with a practical and uncomplicated dashboard for both the admin and its client.
Client App Dashboard Displays:
- The current balance in BTC and Fiat currencies
- Current Buy Price and Sell Price
- Options to send and receive cryptocurrency
- Options to buy and sell cryptocurrency
- Load balance and withdraw the balance
- Transaction history tab with a timeline divided into 3 parts denoting the past one week, one month and six months
- The cryptocurrency trend for the past one week, one month, and 3 months separately.
- The admin panel displays dashboard; Users; Buy-Sell transactions; Send-Receive transactions; and Users
- The Dashboard gives a view of the running exchange and the transactions in BTC for past week, past month and last three months
- The view user status shows details about the user ID, User Name, Email IDs etc. It also portrays the document status for each user
- The Buy-Sell tab captures transaction ID, time stamp, amount and description of the transaction
- The view Send-Receive tab captures transaction ID, details of the sender or receiver like email ID, description, and timestamp etc.
Hashcash takes its commitment to provide ease of operation to its White Label Cryptocurrency Trade and Exchange platform users even further by providing the following support options:
- Infrastructure maintenance
- Production support
- Security patches
- On-call support
About HashCash Consultants:
HashCash products enable enterprises to move assets and settle payments across borders in real-time using Blockchain Technology. Banks, Corporate Houses, Domestic Payment Networks, FinTech Companies, and Currency Exchanges use the HC Network for Retail Remittances, Corporate Payments, Trade Finance, and Payment Processing. HashCash also offers white label versions of their Cryptocurrency exchange, Cryptocurrency payment processor and Blockchain network to companies worldwide. HashCash has 100+ enterprises using its products in 26 countries.