HashCash Consultants teams up with enterprises to reimagine their IT landscape by implementing open source development and migration service. We aim to help our partners design, adopt, and manage open source technologies in their IT space. The array of solutions and services on open source offered by us has accelerated the time to market by businesses up by 40% while simultaneously reduce cost by 65%.
Use top-notch collection of Open Source products to build applications and solutions.
Mainframe offload to NoSQL with a 360° view of the customer along with application development and migration on NoSQL
Our team makes understanding the business benefits of Open Source software easy for enterprises.
We guide companies to choose the most suitable Open Source based alternatives to reduce expenses.
Our innovative automation strategies are aimed to surpass expected industry standards.
Open Source solutions are utilized for the continued process of operational gap analysis and remedy.
Banking client reduces 25% cost by migrating to open source
HashCash migrated applications from WAS to JBoss stack bringing the client the following benefits:
- Cost reduction of 25% by switching to an open source alternative
- 25%-35% savings in cost and timelines driven by automation
A reputed gaming industry saves 35% effort with application modernization
The client accrued the following benefits:
- Actual effort savings of ~40% achieved in app migration
- 70% projected effort savings and productivity improvement in future migrations through automation of additional business rules.
- Standardized and rule driven migration
US high tech automobile industry saves 55% costs per annum through their reconciliation platform
The process of reconciliation, and search operations was taking an unacceptably long time with high usage of system resources.
This gave the client the following benefits:
- Overall annual operational cost for processing reduced from 300M to 160M
- Loading of 100GB data reduced from 2 hours to 40 minutes
- Data processing of 100GB to 30GB reduced from 4 to 2 hours